Today (March 1), Tipanan Sirichana, Deputy Spokesperson for the Prime Minister’s Office, said that according to the cabinet on February 28, 2023, with General Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister and Minister of Defense as the chairman, has seen Like the 2022 state welfare card project, total amount of 9,140 million baht
There are 14.59 million people with low income who are eligible from 22 million people registered, with the announcement of the qualification results on March 1, 2023. People can check the results of the qualifications in 3 channels. way as follows
- websitestate welfare card or from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily.
- All 7 registration agencies are branches of the Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC), Government Savings Bank, Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited (Krung Thai Bank), Provincial Treasury Offices in 76 provinces nationwide, Under the Comptroller General’s Department, all 878 district offices across the country Under the Ministry of Interior, all 50 Bangkok District Offices and Pattaya City Hall, Pattaya City, according to the working days and hours of each agency. For checking the results of qualifying during the weekends. and public holidays It depends on the consideration of each registration agency.
- Inquiries can be made by telephone at relevant agencies, including the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance. Fiscal Policy Office and Call Center, State Welfare Card Program Monday – Friday According to the business hours of each department
However, after checking the qualifications, there are steps to follow as follows:
- Successful candidates initiate e-KYC verification and must link PromptPay account with their national ID number. to receive welfare rights by binding with any bank Must verify identity at Krung Thai Bank, Government Savings Bank and BAAC must bring a multi-purpose ID card (Smart Card) for identity verification at the aforementioned banks according to the working days and hours of each bank starting from 1 March 2023 onwards
Once identity verification is complete, people can check their identity verification status through the website.state welfare card or The next day and contact the staff of the 7 registration agencies or call to inquire at the relevant agencies.
On April 1, 2023, the state welfare rights for those who have successfully verified their identity will begin to be exercised by March 26, 2023. If you verify your identity after that date, you will be able to exercise your rights as specified by the Ministry of Finance.
- Those who do not pass the criteria can submit an appeal against the results of qualification consideration from March 1 – May 1, 2023 through 2 channels:
- Appeal to appeal the result of self-qualification through the web.State welfare card site or from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily.
- Appeal against the results of consideration of qualifications through all 7 registration agencies, namely Government Savings Bank, Krung Thai Bank, BAAC, Provincial Treasury Offices in every province, District Offices in every district, Bangkok Metropolitan Area Office and Pattaya City Hall According to the working days and hours of each agency