Undoubtedly, FIFA is one of the most massive franchises in the video game industry and with FIFA 23which has been available since September on consoles and PC, its legend increases, since this is the last installment with the FIFA brand. You know, starting next year’s installment, the Electronic Arts franchise will be renamed EA Sports FC and promises to bring several changes.
Meanwhile, You can still get FIFA 23 and its physical edition, in any of its different editions, to be able to have such an important delivery on your shelf. In this case, I think you have before you a golden opportunity to get hold of the gamesince this one has a succulent offer on Amazon, both for PlayStation and Xbox.
Get the standard edition of FIFA 23 with up to 50% discount
- Exact, You can get FIFA 23 from Amazon at more than interesting priceseither on new generation consoles or the previous one.
- Specifically, we can find the new installment of the EA soccer saga in its versions for PS5 and xbox series x at a price of 44.99 euros.
- In fact, these versions They have a 44% discount compared to their original price, which is 79.99 euros.
- On the other hand, there are the versions for ps4 and Xbox Onethat you can find them with up to 50% discount on Amazon. I mean, yes its original price is 69.99 eurosyou have them for €34.99.
REDUCED EUR 35.00
FIFA 23 Standard Edition PS4 | Castilian
- Enjoy the pinnacle of international soccer competition with the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022TM and the FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia and New Zealand 2023TM. There will be more information as the tournament dates get closer.
- Play for the first time in EA SPORTS FIFA history with women’s soccer clubs, with the arrival of the Barclays FA Women’s Super League and Division 1 Arkema at the launch of FIFA 23.
- New shooting mechanics based on the balance between risk and reward, new free kicks, penalties and corner kicks, and more realistic physics add more variety to The World’s Game.
You know, do not take too long to decide if you want it or not, you never know how long the offer can last.