Smelter is a combo of strategy, action and platforming inspired by the classics of the 16-bit era. Lead Smelter and his faithful Zirm forces as you expand Smelter’s territory across the Rumbly Lands in top-down strategy levels, then plunge into exciting side-scrolling action phases after annexing key locations. Build, attack and advance your army. Unlock, upgrade, and unleash elemental action skills against ruthless enemies, dangerous environments, and bosses. Unleash the power of Smelter!
for sale in nintendoswitch Y Playstation 4 for Select Play.
After the untimely destruction of the Garden, Eve finds herself in an unknown world and her beloved Adam is nowhere to be found. In her search for Adam, she encounters Smelter, an unusually trusting winged creature with the powerful ability to transform and merge with others, giving them incredible powers.
Offering his seemingly “invaluable” help, Smelter transforms and merges with Eve. They set off on a journey to the treacherous Lands of Silence. There, they expand Smelter’s territory, allowing them to delve deeper into the various domains to find out what happened to his Adam, hoping to find him in one piece and find their way back to his peaceful lives…
- A hybrid game that combines the rhythm of the platforms with the top-down strategy.
- Explore amazing and diverse worlds ranging from the hellish to the beautiful.
- Master three skill sets, with over 40 upgrades obtainable through multiple challenges, allowing for varying combat, movement, and defense tactics.
- Activates the “Smell” ability, which can be used both in combat and on objects to traverse difficult terrain.
- Crack open a can of ass in challenging 2D action levels, enemies and bosses with their own backstories.
- Expand your empire across a variety of regions, using a variety of building types, upgrades, and units.
- Uncover a multitude of secrets, including powerful hidden upgrades and challenging test levels to beat.
- Enjoy high quality handcrafted pixel art.
- Meet a cast of characters with personalities that range from the eccentric to the downright insane.
- Enjoy a soundtrack that combines synth and guitar, with music by Evader and opening and ending themes by Manami Matsumae (Mega Man, Shovel Knight).