FEBRUARY 27, 2023. Samar Studio has announced The Fronta survival shooting game and crafting in open world. Additionally, the studio has released a trailer for the game and debuted its page on steamwhere interested players can add the title to their wish list.
The Front takes place on stage sandbox post-apocalyptic game filled with zombie-like mutants and hostile factions. In another reality, a tyrannical empire has conquered the world and is enacting a policy of global “citizenship.” Using monitoring devices, a ruthless desire to kill, and advanced technology, the empire seeks to change humanity forever. Humans, already stripped of their freedom, their faith and, in many cases, their life, are practically on the verge of losing what they call home. The surviving members of humanity’s resistance hope to use time travel technology to return to the past and correct the course of history.
In this war-torn land, players will engage in epic battles with Imperial forces, exiles, rogues, and rebels that will determine the fate of humanity. In their fight to rewrite the fate of the world, players will explore ruins and enemy areas, craft weapons and equipment, build bases, pilot vehicles, battle the elements, and compete with fearsome adversaries.
Danger lurks everywhere in The Front and players will need to work together if they want to survive. Building a base with adequate defenses is important. However, it is friendships that will make the difference between survival and death as you explore the world and search for crafting formulas, as well as fight waves of enemies.
Features and gameplay
- An open world with a size of 36 km² that presents different biomes such as forests, snowy places and deserts, each of them with its own resources and ecosystems.
- A realistic day and night cycle with ten different types of weather, including blizzards, fog, and storms.
- More than four hundred technology formulas to learn.
- Thirty different types of basic building modules and nearly one hundred functional components used to build electronic logic systems, irrigation systems, automated defenses, and much more.
- Over twenty kinds of defenses and traps used to protect bases from raids, including crossbows, catapults, meat grinders, wall-scaling arrows, poison gas, and electric shock devices.
- An arsenal of customizable modern weapons with accessories like scopes, grips, and tactical flashlights.
- A wide variety of land, air and sea vehicles that can be upgraded with additional armor and weapons.
- Ten distinct survival rates, including hunger, thirst, hypothermia, and infection.
- Formidable enemies with unique characteristics such as having high health points or the ability to self-detonate and release devastating toxic clouds.
Social Media Links
About Samar Studio
Samar Studio is a young and dynamic team with members from all over the world and experience in developing shooting and survival games. They are dedicated to delivering innovative and exciting experiences. In addition, they have a true passion for creating unique shooter games that use cutting-edge technology to enhance the user experience. As avid shooting game enthusiasts, their goal is to provide games for all platforms. The Front It will be your first product.
Share this news if you liked it