Hina Misora was a Virtual YouTuber (VTuber) member of the second generation of talents from WACTOR and whose mother tongue was Japanese, but who had achieved a good level of Spanish after starting to practice five years before her debut in the industry.
On December 4, 2022, Hina Misora held its last official live broadcast, and WACTOR reported on December 8 that the person behind the VTuber was sick and would suspend activities. Misora later reported that she had been diagnosed with gastritis nervosa and that she was mentally unstable, asking her followers to wait for her.
Hina Misora She remained active on Twitter, commenting on the biggest events of the day, and posted a scheduled video on YouTube around Christmas and New Years. Her social media activity would also come to an end on January 3, 2023. If she is already fully active in all her media, why are we talking about her today?
It turns out that someone from WACTOR shared through the Twitter account of Hina Misora a statement informing that the person behind the character was no longer part of the company and disclaiming anything she did from then on. The statement read:
- «This determination was adopted given the constant contraventions and breaches of the commercial contract signed between the parties, violation of the norms and rules of the firm, having an irresponsible act, contrary to all rules of ethics and confidentiality causing economic and moral damages, for which the firm WACTOR Co. LTD will initiate legal and judicial actions against it».
But a statement announcing the departure of a member would not be relevant right now, especially considering that WACTOR has lost more than one limb in recent months. It turns out that In the statement, they revealed to tens of thousands of people the VTuber’s personal information, which included his full name and his identity card in his country of origin, Paraguay.. Obviously for the screenshots in this article we have censored the mentioned parts, but that doesn’t help much, after all, they are available on the official VTuber Twitter account.
The action of revealing the personal information of a VTuber is one of the most deplorable acts within the industry, because for a streamer of this type, anonymity is the most precious thing they have. the person behind Hina Misora he’ll have to tread carefully, since virtually all of his followers now know who he is.
The unfortunate fact drew criticism from fans, highlighting:
- «WACTOR, you guys are fucking shit. I hope your division goes to hell and you guys go bankrupt».
- «WACTOR is a bad company that doesn’t deserve anyone’s support. This is the equivalent of revealing your full name, city, and social security number in the United States.».
- «You are absolutely despicable. This should be illegal».
- «This is screwed, revealing the name of one of your talents and their location is wrong. The purpose of being a VTuber is so that nobody knows who you are. WACTOR’s are shit».
- «I went back to Twitter just to tell WACTOR to go eat shit. Have a lot of mother and professionalism, this is total bullshit».
- «In this way WACTOR cries out not to support him. This company is crap. I hope the girl is doing well».
- «I’m not surprised she left this crap company. I will never support WACTOR again in any way».
- «This is the straw that broke the camel’s back. After the departure of Hina Misora, the CEO today uses the account that she used to use to dox and even give her name and origin».
- «I thought the contract made it clear that the personal information given to the company was completely private».
- «Bro, but what the fuck is up with WACTOR and doxing his ex-members? Are they not a serious company or what? Is he in control of some tantrum brats?».
Fountain: Official Twitter account