During a live presentation for the franchise of Kimetsu no Yaibait was officially announced that the popular MAN WITH A MISSIONin collaboration with the singer miletwill perform the opening theme song for the Anime‘s third season, titled Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen (Demon Slayer: Swordsmith Village Arc). The duo of artists will interpret the musical theme “Kizuna no Kiseki (Bonds of Miracle)”, while Aniplex It has already shown a special advance where you can listen to a fragment of the song.
Additional members of the voice cast were also announced during the event, including:
- ryotaro okiayu as Kokushibo (Upper Moon 1).
- Toshio Furukawa as Hantengu (Upper Moon 4).
- Kousuke Toriumi as Gyokko (Upper Moon 5).
- Mamoru Miyano as Douma (Upper Moon 2).
The series maintains its premiere scheduled for next April in Japan, debuting with a first episode of one hour. In addition, the “World Tour Screenings: Demon Slayer: The Upper Ranks Gather and Onward to the Swordsmith Village“, with screenings of the last two episodes of the second season, and the first of the third season, in more than 80 countries and territories.
The second season premiered in December 2021 and had a total of eleven episodes, or eighteen if the Anime‘s seven are considered. Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Resha-hen, which together make up the “second season project“. the platforms crunchyroll and funimation They are in charge of its distribution in the West in a subtitled way, but they have not given any announcement about the production of a dubbing into Latin Spanish.
- Haruo Sotozaki (Tales of Zestiria the X, Tales of Symphonia the Animation) is in charge of the serial direction in the studies ufotable (Fate/Zero, Kara no Kyoukai, Katsugeki: Touken Ranbu).
- Akira Matsushima (Maria-sama ga Miteru, Tales of Zestiria the X) is in charge of the character design together with Miyuki Satō, Yoko Kajiyama and Mika Kikuchiwho served as supporting character designers in the first season and the film.
- yuki kajiura (Sword Art Online, Fate/Zero, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica) Y Gou Shiina (Tales of Zestiria the X, Juuni Taisen, God Eater) are in charge of composing the soundtrack.
General Synopsis of Kimetsu no Yaiba
Tanjirou Kamado lives with his impoverished family on a remote mountain. As his older brother, he took responsibility for supporting his family after his father’s death. On a cold winter’s day, he goes down to the local village to sell charcoal. At dusk, he is forced to spend the night at the home of a curious man who warns him of the existence of strange creatures that roam the night: malevolent demons that crave human flesh.
When he finally gets home, Tanjirou’s worst nightmare comes true. His entire family has been brutally massacred, with the sole exception of his sister Nezuko, who has turned into a carnivorous demon. Filled with hatred and despair, Tanjirou desperately tries to stop Nezuko from attacking other people, embarking on a journey to avenge his family and find a way to turn his beloved sister back into a human.
Fountain: comic natalie