The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Releases New Light Elemental Knights Celebrate the Holy War festival for 3 years in the latest update!
Bangkok, Thailand (February 28, 2023) – Netmarble Leading developer and publisher of high-quality mobile games Has released a new update for the game. The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross To celebrate the 3rd anniversary of the Holy War Festival, players will be able to experience the fun with new heroes, participate in a variety of activities within a special time. Ready to receive prizes and many more that the knights should not miss!
Within this update Players have access to a new Light Elemental Knight. (Four Fairy Gods) Mael of the Sun Including updating new chapters 26 Additionally, players can earn diamonds and artifact cards for completing chapters. In addition, the improved Season 3 Underground Labyrinth is now available for all players to enjoy. There is also a new update of sacred artifacts for Goddess of Beauty Freya and Mono of Blood and Iron as well
Holy War Festival, 3 years old, this time has carried a variety of special fun activities within the game for players to enjoy. Whether:
● 3rd Anniversary Holy War Festival, Seven Deadly Sins ~Random Sun Festival: Provides a special chance for players to obtain (4 Fairy Gods) Mael of the Sun. Knights who have already appeared (Distorted Darkness) Maniac Estarossa, (Resurrected Memory) Elizabeth of Samsara, and (Representative of the Asura King) Executioner Zeldaris, including the Four Fairy Tribe Gods. Or the Asura Clan has also been nominated into this random draw. The SSR-ranked Knight will be a guaranteed prize of 300 and 600 cumulative points by the new Knight (Four Fairy God Clan) Mael of the Sun. will be a guaranteed prize of 900 cumulative points
● Special random thank you for 3 years 7 sins: Players will have a unique opportunity to collect all 264 heroes from the grand event. The 3 Years 7 Sins Part 1 Special Thanks Pick Ticket will be given to players to participate in the 3 Years 7 Sins Part 1 Special Thanks Pick random event every day for 14 days. Used to get 11 heroes (maximum 154 knights for 14 days). During part 2 of the festival, players can access up to 110 more heroes with 3 exclusive thank you step-up tickets. Year 7 sin part 2
● 3rd Anniversary Holy War Festival Attendance Event: Players who participated in the 28-day check-in event can receive up to 200 diamonds!
● Special Missions for 3 Years Global: It consists of 5 different missions. prizes like 3-Year Holy War Festival Tickets (10 Tickets) and UR Evolved Necklace will be given upon completion of each mission.
● Fairy Clan Lucky Card Event 3rd Anniversary Holy War Festival: It consists of 10 stages where rewards can be obtained by selecting cards. Use the items given during the game. Players can obtain a variety of rewards, such as event costumes for the new knights (4 Fairy Gods), Mael of the Sun, 3-Year Global Card Packs, and development materials.
● Event Boss War – Abor: Various rewards will be awarded according to the accumulated points from clearing the event boss battles. Players can bring in-game items received from event boss battles to exchange for rewards at the exchange center, whether it is a 3-year Global Lucky Bag ticket, event costumes for new knights (4 Tribe Gods). Angel), Mael of the Sun, and Packard 3rd Anniversary Global
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross game brought the stories and adventures of The Seven Deadly Sins into an engaging and fun mobile gaming experience. Experience stunning 3D graphics and cutscenes in stunning high resolution. Moreover, Japanese voice actors have been cast to voice the characters and make the Seven Deadly Sins and the Realm a reality. Ritania is alive and well! Defeat many formidable bosses and defeat them in PvP mode with unique skills from your character. The Seven Deadly Sins You can also transform your character with exclusive costumes and accessories through various updates that are released regularly!
download game The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross got it all the way Google Play and App Store and can follow more information and details about the game at website, Forumand way Facebook
Based on the manga “The Seven Deadly Sins” by Nakaba Suzuki originally serialized in the weekly SHONEN MAGAZINE published by Kodansha Ltd.
©Nakaba Suzuki, KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments Project,MBS. All Rights Reserved.
©Nakaba Suzuki, KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon’s Judgment Production Committee, TX
©Netmarble Corp. & Netmarble F&C Inc. All Rights Reserved.