although yesterday arrived the POTM of Ligue 1 in January he FIFA 23 and February is not over yet, we already know who the LaLiga Santander candidates for the next Player of the Month are. Frenkie de Jong is the footballer with the highest average in his gold version, followed by Sergio Canales. Whichever he is chosen though, it seems like he should be getting a big upgrade to be truly valuable in Ultimate Team. And you can vote for your favorite from the usual website.
POTM FIFA 23 – LaLiga Santander Nominees (February)
- Frenkie de Jong (Barcelona): He did not add goals or assists, but we assume that they will have included him for his good performance beyond those statistics. They won all the games of the month and are leaders with a considerable advantage over the second classified. It already has a Path to Glory in FIFA 23, but it comes at a hefty price. Perhaps the POTM could be slightly less and much more affordable. He is an MC with little danger in the last meters, although very fine in the organization.
- Sergio Canales (Real Betis): Three goals and two assists, they won two games and lost another two. If he did appear in a raid, he could be a useful quality attacker but would greatly appreciate a star upgrade. He would have a lot more value if he hit four on bad leg. Apart from the fact that he could also serve, as a quality midfielder, if he got a big boost in defense (so as not to clash much at the back).
- Eduardo Camavinga (Real Madrid): Like Frenkie de Jong, he did not score or assist during the month. His team won all but one game, and in FIFA 23 he could be a very complete midfielder if he improves his numbers enough. Since his natural stats are low but balanced, with a powerful upgrade it could be interesting.
- Reinildo (Atletico Madrid): They also did not score or assist in February and they only conceded a draw to their rivals. He would need to improve his pace quite a bit to be useful as a winger and, even if we could put him in at centre-back, he probably wouldn’t offer the performance of other alternatives for his 1’80 height.
- Oihan Sancet (Athletic Bilbao): They won their last three games and he assisted with four goals. Although its Future Stars isn’t bad as an affordable but decent optionit seems difficult for it to be useful as a POTM because many of its gold card’s stats are too low.
- Fran Garcia (Rayo Vallecano): He did not score or assist, they won one game during the month and drew another two. As with Sancet, he already has cheap Future Stars in Ultimate Team and it seems difficult for him to beat him.
- Gabri Veiga (Celtic Vigo): Four points out of nine possible and added two goals. His base card in FIFA 23 is a bronze with horrible stats, so he would need an impressive upgrade to be decent.
we leave you here an article about IF´s bargains that we can take advantage of. And if you want to be informed of the news of FIFA 23 Ultimate Team, you can join the Telegram broadcast channel. Good luck!